Data we collect
A piece of data is information that can identify you as a person. You can think of it as your Customer ID, which contains information like your name, postal address, etc. Specifically, we collect the following data:
- Phone or mobile number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Encrypted password and payment information
- Cookies – for more information, see below
- IP address
- Browser type
- Referring URL
- Operating system
- Correspondence records of Customer Service
- Information about demographics, such as a postcode
How We Collect Data
When you perform any of the following actions, we collect your Data;
- Create a customer account
- Enter any competition, promotion, or prize draw
- Place an order
- Sign up for our mailing list
- Subscribe to services we offer
- Reach out to us by phone, email, or live chat
What we do with your Data
The following are some ways we use your data.
- Order processing. We use the Data we collect to process your order in terms of payment and delivery, including tracking your order, and refunds (when necessary).
- Customer Support. When you contact our customer care agents with complaints, we use your data to identify you, process your request, or resolve your complaint. It also helps us keep records.
- Boosts our website and services. Our data helps us determine how you deploy our products so we can continue including the products and services you value.
- Fraud Prevention
- Marketing. In conjunction with your consent, we will use your information to keep you informed about our products, services, special offers, etc. We’ll communicate these offers via the communication channel you provide.
We can use this information to identify the pages you have visited on our website. A cookie is typically a small piece of data that is stored on your laptop or browsing device to allow the contents of a website to be personalized to fit your preferences. It is possible to disable cookies. However, you will not be able to access the website’s functionality.
How long do we keep your Information?
For as long as possible, we will hold on to your order information until you ask us to remove it. Our system deletes your credit card details after 365 days. To stop receiving our newsletters, you must unsubscribe, so we no longer retain your information.
We ensure the safety of your data by using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and numerous security measures to prevent it from being tampered with or misused against our instructions. We ensure that there is restricted access to the data you provide.